Japanese Mint Oil by Hagina is a Massage Therapist’s BEST FRIEND. Used local to areas of pain, this oil compliments manual therapies perfectly due to its therapeutic effects. Read below for our favourite properties of this oil, and purchase one at your next appointment.
- 100% pure natural oil. No additives.
- Improves circulation
- Effective treatment for headaches
- Digestional aid
- Perfect ointment for treating rheumatic pain, headaches, cramping, muscle strains, ligament sprains, and swelling
- Cold & sinus relief
- Fresh, uplifting scent (not rancid smelling like other mint oils can be)
For topical use only.
How to Use:
- Use 1 drop (2 maximum) and massage into any areas of discomfort.
- Do not apply to cracked, broken, or open skin.
- Do not ingest.
- May be inhaled or diffused, but not recommended for diffusion around dogs as some may be allergic.
- Do not add to bath water.
- Not recommended for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.