Adults over 18 years old:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- reapply at least every 2 hours.
- use a water-resistant sunscreen, if swimming or sweating.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.