1. B.Y.O.M. (BRING YOUR OWN MASK)
- We encourage all guests wear a mask upon their arrival to the spa and while in all common areas
- Our staff will continue to don masks and additional PPE for the duration of your treatment
- Please be kind and respectful as we continue to navigate changing policies and procedures regarding Covid-19
- We request all clients sanitize their hands upon entering the spa
- Sanitizer can be found in each treatment room and in all common areas for your convenience
- We use sanitizer from our Neighbourhood Pals at Strathcona Spirits Distillery. Their sanitizer is Health Canada Approved and is formulated with WHO recommendations. Visit their shop here to buy your own!
3. COMPLETE YOUR INTAKE FORMS
- If you’re a new client, please complete all the necessary intake forms prior to your arrival. If you are a returning client and have had any changes regarding medical diagnosis, conditions, or medication, please update your intake form. All forms will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. You can find all our forms by clicking here
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with, have been diagnosed with or express any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 no matter their severity, you MUST cancel your appointment. If you report to the spa expressing any signs of illness, no matter how mild, your services will be terminated or refused
4. MINIMALISM IS IN
- Phone, wallet, keys. Please bring as few items as possible along to your appointment. We request you leave all large items at home, or safely store them prior to your arrival
- We have disinfected baskets available for storage and safekeeping of your personal items for the duration of your appointment
- No additional guests are permitted at this time. Guardians are exempt from this rule
- We are accepting all methods of payment, but are encouraging clients to use the tap function on our POS machine and direct bill for massage therapy services when possible
5. GOT THE SNIFFLES? DON’T COME!
- You must cancel your appointment if you or anyone in your cohort or household present with any symptoms of illness, no matter the severity
- Please Note: We are a small staff of 7. If any staff member presents with symptoms of illness, no matter the severity, they will be unable to attend work or immediately dismissed. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this policy may cause. Any and all clients with impacted appointments will be contacted immediately.
- Credit Cards are required to hold specific appointments valued at over $100 and for all Spa Packages. No charges will be applied unless the appointment results as a “no-show”
- Any and all no-shows will be subject to 100% charge & 18% gratuity of any and all missed appointments
- If you reserve your appointment with a gift card and no-show, the complete value of the booked appointments will be redeemed and 18% gratuity will be taken from any and all of the remaining balance
6. ORDER IN BEVERAGE & FOOD SERVICE
- Our complimentary beverage service as temporarily been suspended
- We have partnered with Hexagon Cafe to offer you a delicious choice of beverages for purchase. To see the food and beverage menu, please ask your service provider or our receptionist!
- Water bottle empty? Let one of our staff members know and we will safely handle your beverage container and provide you with a distilled water refill