1. B.Y.O.M. (BRING YOUR OWN MASK)
- All guests are required to wear a mask upon arrival and within our spa. As of August 1st, you are legally required to wear a mask within all indoor public spaces as per City of Edmonton requirements.
- A mask will be provided to any and all guests who do not have one, for a fee of $1.00.
- Non-medical masks are suitable for you to wear to your appointment.
- Masks may be removed for facial treatments, facial waxing, and body treatments such as scrubs, wraps, and massage. Our staff will take extra PPE precautions when masks cannot be worn.
- Proper Alberta Health Services PPE recommendations are followed by staff at all times.
- All guests must sanitize their hands upon entering the spa.
- Sanitizer can be found in each treatment room and in all common areas for your convenience.
- We use sanitizer from our Neighbourhood Pals at Strathcona Spirits Distillery. Their sanitizer is Health Canada Approved and is formulated with WHO recommendations. Visit their shop here to buy your own!
3. COMPLETE YOUR INTAKE FORMS
- Please complete all the necessary intake forms prior to your arrival. All forms will be emailed or texted to you prior to your appointment. You can find all forms by clicking here.
- COVID-19 Screening MUST be completed the same day as your appointment, and no more than 2 hours prior to your arrival.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with, have been diagnosed with or express any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 no matter their severity, you MUST cancel your appointment and contact Alberta Health Services. If you report to the spa expressing any signs of illness, no matter how mild, your services will be terminated or refused.
4. MINIMALISM IS IN
- Phone, wallet, keys. Please bring as few items as possible along to your appointment. We request you leave all large items at home, or safely store them prior to your arrival.
- We have disinfected baskets available for storage and safekeeping of your personal items for the duration of your appointment.
- No additional guests are permitted at this time. Guardians are exempt from this rule.
- We are accepting all methods of payment, but are encouraging clients to use the tap function on our POS machine and direct bill for massage therapy services when possible.
5. GOT THE SNIFFLES? DON’T COME!
- We have suspended our cancellation policy for all appointment cancellations. You must cancel at any time prior to your appointment if you or anyone in your cohort present with any symptoms of illness, no matter the severity.
- Please Note: Our staff members are screened daily for COVID-19. If any staff member presents with symptoms of illness, no matter the severity, they will be unable to attend work or immediately dismissed. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this policy may cause. Any and all clients with impacted appointments will be contacted immediately.
- Credit Cards will be required to hold specific appointments and packages valued at over $100. No charges will be applied unless the appointment results as a “no-show”.
- Any and all no-shows will be subject to a charge of $30.00/per missed appointment.
- If you reserve your appointment with a gift card and no-show, it will be 100% redeemed and voided.
6. ORDER IN BEVERAGE & FOOD SERVICE
- Our complimentary beverage service as temporarily been suspended.
- We have partnered with Hexagon Cafe to offer you a delicious choice of beverages for purchase. To see the food and beverage menu, please ask your service provider or our receptionist!
- Water bottle empty? Let one of our staff members know and we will safely handle your beverage container and provide you with a distilled water refill.